Samstag, 14. April 2007

What a productive day!

My third post in one day! Wow! How willingly inspiration comes when serving others. Serving others. What a degrading idea! In our age of widespread individualism, "serving" has become a shunned word. Except, of course, if you are paid money for it.

"No pain no gain" is an idiom that tells us that we can only receive if we give first. And yet, so few of us focus on the giving, the most important part!
There are exceptions to this "receiving" focused mentality. One can be found right here, on this blog! Do you see those ads to the left? I earn money if you look at my site or click the links. And you only do that if I provide you with quality content that keeps you coming to this site!

At the time of writing, very few people have seen my blog. This is its first day after all! But still, I am driven to write inspirational articles for whoever might come by my site. I may never earn much money from this blog. But that doesn't matter since the giving is the fun part.

By coming from a place of abundance, nothing significant can ever be taken from you. Even if you give someone something, and never get anything back, this does not matter as the giving was the point. It was, so to speak, its own reward.
Some of you may know about conscious creation. Some of you may even have attempted to bring something into their lives using this "tool". I find this method very stressful and dull. Most importantly, it often isn't very creative!
Everyone wants a big house, an attractive partner, lots of money, healthy relationships and so on. These things already exist out there in the world, there is no need to create them!

Alternatively, conscious creation can be used to give things, as well!
I consciously created this blog. I determined that my intention was to create an inspirational and helpful blog about freedom, and this is the result! Do you think I could have created this blog without an intention? I think this is highly unlikely.
Of course I am open to earning money with ads! That is why I put them there. It would be foolish to give something to the world and then close myself off to things flowing back to me. But "earning money" is not my intention for this blog. My intention is "inspiring and helping as many people as possible as much as possible".

Giving is an important step towards freedom. Come along with me on this journey to joy and peace!
Be free,
Yann