Samstag, 21. April 2007

I love you all!

Hey you! I love you. Why? Why not? Whats so bad about you? Dont you deserve love? I know I do, and I am pretty sure you do to.
Its not really about deserving anyway. Love is natural. What is hard is unlearning the habit of hating your own guts.
Your mind is propably objecting to this.
"I'm not great. I'm terrible. Remember that time I hurt so and so, or the time so and so hurt me? That was bad. Really bad. How can I ever love myself? It's absurd."
So your mind is obviously not the way to go in loving yourself. How about just feeling that statement: I love myself completely as I am!
How does that feel? Good? Great! Stick with it.

PS: If you want to learn about loving yourself and improving your love life (pun intended) go to ideagasms.net
Nope, they ain't paying me money to say this, the guy and his GTP just reallly improved my life! Go there now for incredible joy, safety, congruence, clear thoughts and an incredible life!